- This event has passed.
Pastor Coaching Workshop
April 19, 2018 @ 9:00 am - 4:00 pm
For Christian Vocational Ministers
Thursday, 19 April 2018
9:00am – 4:00pm | Lunch Provided
|COST:||None. You are being given a full scholarship.|
|LOCATION:||Austin Bridge Builders Alliance (ABBA).|
|ADDRESS:||11211 Taylor Draper Lane Suite 305, Austin, TX 78759.
(512) 458-2741 (if you need help with directions).
This will fill up quickly, so please register early.
|WORKSHOP LEADER:||Daniel Mueller
You are invited to be my guest at a one-day workshop I am leading for Pastors and heads of Christian ministries.
What: A one-day hands-on workshop for Christian vocational ministers.
Focus: Best practices for coaching and developing others to the next level as vocational and bi-vocational church/ministry leaders, through the effective use of SOLID’s pastor coaching process.
Pastor coaching is a highly effective way of developing ministry leaders. It allows you to be very targeted and intentional in helping someone capitalize on strengths, overcome weaknesses, and remove blind spots. This workshop shows you how to develop someone using SOLID’s proven process, honed over the past 20+ years.
A hands-on workshop led by a professional trainer of leadership coaches, which will help you develop the following skills:
- Coaching, mentoring and developing others
- Developing and refining your skills in developing others.
Learn the four stages of pastor coaching. This workshop will give you best practices of:
- Orienting a pastor or staff person to become ready, willing and able to receive coaching.
- Assessing developmental needs (strengths to leverage, weaknesses to overcome, blind spots to remove).
- Setting goals (developing a plan of action for the person you are trying to mentor or coach).
- Delivering regular, ongoing coaching sessions (the anatomy of an effective coaching session/relationship).
CERTIFICATION: You will receive a First Level Certification in Pastor Coaching for completion of this day.
SUMMARY: You will leave the workshop competent and capable of coaching someone. Coaching is where two people work together for one person’s highest and greatest good, in an intentional, one-on-one relationship. It looks a lot like mentoring, but has more technique, intentionality, and accountability. We will teach you SOLID’s proven process for developing anyone to the next level of performance.